Monday 11 March 2024

Relocate Windows 11 Start Menu

Relocate Windows 11 Start Menu to Left

After finally getting Windows 11 up and running as I wanted ,the one thing i really did not like was the Position of the Windows 11 start menu.

After usual searching forums tech tips (some even had registry hacks!) Which am I not a great fan of as  this can be replaced with windows updates later on. 

Thankfully Microsoft relented and you can now change its position quite easily. 

I am using Windows 11 Professional 23H2 with latest revision 29.2.2024.

Select Settings >Personalization > Taskbar.

Move Windows 11 Start Menu to Right with Taskbar Personalization

Now it feels much better to use,back to normality at last.

I see a lot of forum's even Microsoft ones saying it does not work at all and they give up.

I am Just wondering if they all have latest updates?

Windows 11 Menu Start relocate definitely works for me , which is such a relief 






No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is an ATX 3.0 PSU?

  The ATX 3.0 specification represents an updated version of the original ATX standard for computer power supply units (PSUs). It provides g...