Wednesday 28 February 2024

Blue Screen of Death Windows 11 on My New (upgraded) Computer!

Blue Screen of Death Windows 11 Unable to Recover


After only 3 weeks of testing my new upgraded computer one of my upgrade's has failed already.

Gutted was a understatement!

Automatic repair Failed

Rebooted Computer a few times still same blue screen . so booted from usb drive with  windows 11 install to see if I could rebuild  computer as had nothing much on it thankfully
, But unfortunately it still kept crashing and locking up so  plugged my old faithful Windows 10 SDD (8 yrs not a problem!) and tried to access the windows drive no chance.

Well it was cheap drive so tried to send back to Manufacturer looked on their website for a phone number nothing . Found a RMA form to Fill in completed it all with details etc and pressed submit it just went back to fill in form again with a Java Error and again

Thankfully I was still within Amazons 30 day returns window.

Submitted to amazon for faulty return it was one of the best experiences I have seen for a RMA. It was Slick easy to use and with in minutes had QR code to post at local post office.

Where they printed out return label handed package in done.

When I got home my account had already been credited with the amount perfect.

So On the Hunt for a Good Reliable NVME after reading a lot of NVME Drive reviews online

And customer feed back from real people I found this one.

Fire Cuda 520 Series NVME Drive 2280

Fire Cuda 520 Series NVME Drive 2280 Module


It Has a 1.8M MTBF, with a  free 3 year Rescue Services for data and a 5 year warranty

Also its from one of the well known brands with a telephone number and contact email address  to contact Seagate. Ordered and waited for the delivery .

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is an ATX 3.0 PSU?

  The ATX 3.0 specification represents an updated version of the original ATX standard for computer power supply units (PSUs). It provides g...