Thursday 14 March 2024

The Great Debate: Wireless or Wired Mouse

 

Wired Mouse For Playing Doom Eternal

Well for me , when i was new to Pc gaming i bought a wireless Logitech gaming thinking this will be a nice upgrade to have.

I also bought it from bricks and mortar retailer, as i wanted it to see if it fitted my hand comfortably, and a must have was several programmable buttons and nice lighting effects

After trying to use it for a few days i gave up. It just didn't feel as good as a wired mouse not as responsive enough for top gaming. 

So went off looking around online shops for a good gamer wired mouse and again went to a retail park and found a Roccat kova gamer mouse and keyboard bundle in a sale!

Quickly looked on line as was last one in shop it had great write ups and was designed in Germany 

Never heard of the brand before but needless to say i liked the look of the mouse and it felt good in my hand and was light and fitted like a glove.

It also had programmable buttons  and a fantastic pulsing light scheme which I really liked I was sold.

Roccat Kova Gamer Wired mouse



After getting the bundle for less than £45 i was crossing my fingers hoping I had found a bargain.

Setup on my computer and was instantly at home with it, easy setup and playing games within minute's,  absolutely over the moon.

That was a few years ago I still have the same mouse and lighted keyboard. 

It's all a matter how you feel with wired or wireless and I recommend you go to Computer shop and try them out before committing.

So if you fancy a different mouse from usual head, over to To Roccat's site , quality items with German design and reliability. 10% off at this moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is an ATX 3.0 PSU?

  The ATX 3.0 specification represents an updated version of the original ATX standard for computer power supply units (PSUs). It provides g...